Privacy Notice for STIBO A/S
1. Contact details on Data Controller
Name and address
Axel Kiers Vej 11
CVR no.: 78603011
Tel. +45 89 39 88 88
This privacy notice describes how Stibo A/S handles and processes personal information with regard to:
- Visitors on the Stibo.com websites
- Handling of inquiries received via e‐mail or online forms
- Handling of job applications
3. Personal information
Stibo A/S protects and respects your personal information and rights to privacy. It is always our goal to handle personal information appropriately and in line with current data protection regulations including the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The purpose of this notice is to inform visitors on our websites, partners and job applicants about what personal information we collect and for what purposes.
3.1 – Collection and processing of personal information
Personal information is only collected to the extent necessary for the purpose for which it is being collected. The collection of personal information happens directly from you or the company or organization that you represent.
We collect personal information when:
- We receive an online inquiry from a form on the Stibo Stibo A/S website
- You send an e‐mail to Stibo A/S or someone associated with Stibo A/S
- You contact Stibo A/S by phone or otherwise makes an inquiry to Stibo A/S
- You visit the Stibo.com website
3.2 – Purposes for processing of personal information
Personal information is processed for the following purposes:
- Managing and maintaining the Stibo A/S’s business relations
- Evaluation, answering and following up on job applications
- Operation and improvement of the Stibo.com website
- Performing security assessments to ensure an appropriate level of IT security to protect your information and vital interests, e.g. to notify any relevant individuals or authorities in case of a data breach
Stibo A/S does not make any automated decisions based on personal information provided to us.
3.3 – Legal basis for processing personal information
The legal basis for processing personal information to the above purposes:
- Performance of our contractual obligation, e.g. evaluation and responding to job applications and inquiries. Art. 6(b)
- Where you have provided your consent for receiving information from Stibo A/S. Art. 6(a)
- A legitimate interest where the purpose of processing is to improve our service and communication to the benefit of interested parties and visitors on the Stibo.com website. Art. 6(f)
- Our obligation to protect the vital interests of the Data Subject or another natural person, e.g. notifications in case of IT security incidents. Art. 6(d)
3.4 – Revocations of consent
Where the processing is based on your consent, you have the right to revoke this consent at any time.
3.5 – Protection of personal information
All personal information is stored in secure systems with user access control mechanisms. These systems are periodically checked, and all employees associated with Stibo A/S follow internal rules and procedures for
handling personal information.
3.6 – Data retention
Personal information is stored as long as it is necessary for the purpose to which it has been collected. In some cases, the Stibo A/S has a legal obligation to store the information longer.
All received job applications that do not lead to employment will be stored for no longer than 6 months. Other personal information received by the Stibo A/S or its associates will be deleted when these are assessed to no longer be relevant.
3.7 – Third parties
Stibo A/S never publishes, sells or passes on any personal information to a third party without your consent unless the company has a legal obligation to do so or this can be reasonably expected in the context of your inquiry.
Stibo A/S uses external partners to provide IT solutions and hosting of the website. Other external partners might be used for audit services and legal advice.
4. Your rights
With the limitations set forth in the GDPR, you can always submit a request to exercise your rights regarding your personal information. Depending on the situation, this includes the right to ask about what personal information Stibo A/S holds on you, to rectify any wrong personal information or ask to get your personal information deleted. You also have the right to restrict any processing of your personal information or to get a copy of your information.
If you have any questions, you are always welcome to contact Stibo A/S on the following e‐mail address: email@example.com
5. Changes to this privacy notice
This privacy notice is updated occasionally when relevant.
6. Contact or complaints
If the above information leaves you with any questions, please send an e‐mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Stibo A/S on phone no.: +45 89 39 88 88
If you wish to make a complaint to the Danish Supervisory Authority, you can find more information on how to do this by visiting www.datatilsynet.dk