Board of Directors of the foundation Stibo-Fonden
- Dansk Byggeris eksportsektion (chairman)
- Dansk Projekteksport Netværk (chairman)
- egetæpper (chairman)
Carsten Nygaard Knudsen, born 1961, and has been a member of the board since January 2017. Carsten Nygaard Knudsen is up for re-election in 2021 and is considered an independent board member. His yearly director’s fee from Stibo-Fonden amounts to DKK 60,000.
Carsten Nygaard Knudsen is a member of a number of boards and holds an MBA, a Graduate Diploma in Business Administration supplemented with several international management courses. Up to December 2014, Carsten Nygaard Knudsen was CEO at Esko bvba. From 2000 till 2003, he was Group CFO at ISS A/S. However, he started his career in AP Møller/Maersk where he held several different positions during his 13 years in the company.
Jakob Røddik, born 1975, and has been member of the board since January 2018. Jakob Røddik is up for re-election in 2022 and is considered an independent member.
His yearly director’s fee from Stibo-Fonden amounts to DKK 60,000.
Jakob Røddik is Group General Counsel and Head of Group Legal & Property Development of Dansk Supermarked Group and is lawyer.
- The foundation Købmand Ferdinand Sallings Mindefond (board member)
- Dansk Retur Systems A/S (board member)
- F. Salling A/S (board member)
- Dansk Supermarked Ejendomme A/S (board member)
- D. S. Forsikring A/S (chairman)